Friday, January 14, 2011

Just a Thought



I hate to say I told you so, girl
For life is a lesson you have to learn on your own
Even if it is through the hard way

The biggest question still the same
Why would you go through all you've been through 
Knowing that it is impossible the first place
Knowing that you'll end up this way
Broken hearted and soaked in tears

I hate to say I told you so, girl
But experience is your best coach 
You deserve more than what you think you have now
So do not hesitate to let go
For his time with you is done
And it is time for you both to move on

I hate to say I told you, girl
But time eventually will heal
You might not forget but there are many ways to forget
By not forgetting

So just hang on, look forward, chin up
And you will see that you are alright
And that life goes on

14-01-2011


No comments:

Post a Comment